Traditionally, the companies within the MIE Group Ltd acted as agents to prominent Marine Equipment Manufacturers and Service Providers, supplying equipment, spares and services worldwide. Over the years, the Group has diversified, promoting principals in the areas of Vessel Repairs, New Building Consultancy, Coatings, Marine Lubricants, Chemicals, and Fuel Management Systems.
The MIE Group Ltd currently employs over 80 technical and commercial professionals worldwide. The synergy between technical know-how and commercial support coupled with extensive product ranges and commitment to continual improvement has made the MIE name synonymous with Quality, Service and Reliability.
The Group's headquarters are in Limassol-Cyprus, a shipping hub and home to one of largest commercial fleets in the world. The offices are located in a brand new 1,000m2 purpose-built office building located in the center of Limassol town.
The Group's procedures and quality policy are a direct reflection of a commitment to quality customer service and quality principal representation.
MIE Group Ltd Vision: "Committed to Service”!
The MIE Group Ltd vision can be outlined in the following:
- To maintain good relationship with both the principal and customer;
- To provide good quality products and services to customers;
- To sustain leadership in local and worldwide markets;
- To develop and achieve leadership in Cyprus Oil & Gas Industry
The Values of MIE Group Ltd
The Group strives to maintain the following corporate values:
- We strive for Customer Service Excellency
- We value our People as our greatest asset. We provide a supportive, friendly working environment within a family culture and encourage employee development
- We work together as a team, share our expertise and cooperate to achieve common goals
- We encourage Corporate Social Responsibility, specially through "Heri me Heri" fund established by the Group's employees
- We carry our work responsibly at the highest quality and professionalism and strive to do our best
IIP CERTIFICATE 1 2 3